.

Circulation problems

Hey, this is a quick question for all my medically minded friends? Is it a problem if I lose circulation to my foot for 30 minutes-2 hours? How about to one toe?

Because this happens virtually every time I run.

I first noticed this a few weeks ago. I ran about three miles and then, a couple of days later, I noticed a huge white callous on my second toe. Noticed it again after running five miles on a Sunday. I skipped running this Sunday because I was sick, so I spent an hour on the eliptical on Monday. Halfway through, I looked down (I was barefoot), and I couldn't feel my toe. And my toenail was blue.

Is this something I should be worried about? It'd be nice to know. Thanks. 

.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

it doesn't seem like that's a good thing, if that's what you're asking...

Sherry said...

I agree with Greg; that doesn't sound good. I think you should have that checked out